To meet contractual requirements and to be considered for funding for the first six months of fiscal year 2023 (FY23: June 30 to December 31, 2022), all organizations must submit a continuing application and proposed budget by January 10, 2022 to reapply to continue a strategy/strategies (The Community Outreach, Clinic Quality Improvement, Health Navigation for insured women, and Health Navigation and Clinical Services for uninsured/underinsured women strategies) in their Cancer Prevention and Early Detection contract.
First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2023 (June 30 to December 31, 2022) Continuing Application and Budget Submission - Due January 10, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
All funded organizations must submit a continuing application and budget for the first six months of the fiscal year 2023 (FY23 June 30 to December 31, 2022) using the online survey below. The deadline to submit the continuing application and budget is 5:00 p.m. on January 10, 2022. Depending on the strategies selected, the continuing application may be lengthy Please allow additional time to complete the application. Please contact your CDPHE Organization Lead with any questions or if you are struggling to answer the questions.
- Submission Instructions and Process
- This document provides instructions for completion and submission of the annual continuing application and budget (Step 1), as well as information on the CDPHE review process, including scoring criteria (Step 2), notification of decisions (Step 3), and negotiation of final continuing application numbers and budget (Sept 4).
- CPED Continuing Application Online Survey
- Use the email address of your organization's Primary Program Contact on file in the Agency Management System (AMS) to log-in to the survey.
- Use this online survey to submit your organization's continuing application and upload your organization's proposed budget.
- In the online survey, your organization will indicate if it would like to apply for funding for the listed strategies. To reapply for funding to continue any of the strategies, your organization MUST currently receive funding for that strategy. Please note that the online survey will only ask questions based on these selections. Important: If you do not select a listed strategy, then your organization is not applying for funding for that strategy.
- Organizations will not be allowed to apply to add new strategies that they are not currently implementing.
- CPED Continuing Application Questions Reference Documents
- These documents list all the questions asked in the Continuing Application online survey, based on the strategies selected, and are meant to serve as reference documents to help your organization prepare to complete the online survey. All answers must be submitted through the online application survey only.
- CPED Budget Templates for first six months of FY23
- Download the appropriate Template to complete your organization's proposed budget for the first six months of FY23 (June 30 to December 31, 2022) for the strategies for which your organization is re-applying to continue.
- There is a separate budget template for organizations that are funded for the CQI strategy. It is especially important that organizations implementing CQI for colorectal use this template in order to appropriately breakdown breast and cervical versus colorectal costs.
- CPED Budget Guidance
- This document provides additional guidance on budget requirements and recommendations for each Strategy.
- This document is also posted on Grant Management: Invoices and Fiscal Management webpage.
- Please see the Health Navigation and Clinical Services: Reimbursement and Fiscal Management webpage for additional information specific to this strategy, including the eCaST Bundled Payment System, current allowable purchases list and eCaST Fixed Amount Awards.