To meet contractual requirements and to be considered for funding for June 30 through June 29 the following budget period, all organizations must submit a continuing application and proposed budget by January 8 to continue, discontinue or include new additional strategies (Targeted Community Outreach, Clinic Quality Improvement, Health Navigation, and Clinical Services) in their Cancer Prevention and Early Detection contract.
Fiscal Year 2022 (June 30, 2021 to June 29, 2022) Continuing Application and Budget Submission - Due January 8, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
All funded organizations must submit a continuing application and budget for fiscal year 2022 (June 30, 2021 through June 29, 2022) using the online survey portal below. The deadline to submit the continuing application and budget is 5:00 p.m. on January 8, 2021. Due to incorporation of questions from the Assessment and Planning Tool, there are more questions than in past years. Please allow additional time to complete the application. Please contact your CDPHE Organization Lead with any questions or if you are struggling to answer the questions.
- Submission Instructions and Process
- This document provides instructions for completion and submission of the annual continuing application and budget (Step 1), as well as information on the CDPHE review process, including scoring criteria (Step 2), notification of decisions (Step 3), and negotiation of final continuing application numbers and budget (Sept 4).
- CPED Continuing Application Online Survey Portal
- Use the email address of your organization's Primary Program Contact on file in the Agency Management System (AMS) to log-in to the survey portal.
- Use this online survey portal to submit your organization's continuing application and upload your organization's proposed budget.
- In the online survey portal, your organization will indicate if it would like to apply for funding for the listed strategies (including reapplying for a strategy your organization is currently implementing). Please note that the online survey will only ask questions based on these selections. Important: If you do not select a listed strategy, then your organization is not applying for funding for that strategy.
- To reapply for funding to continue any of the strategies, your organization MUST currently receive funding for that strategy.
- To apply for funding to add any of the strategies, your organization MUST NOT currently receive funding for the strategy.
- CPED Continuing Application Questions Reference Document
- This document lists all the questions asked in the Continuing Application online survey portal and is meant to serve as a reference document to help your organization prepare to complete the online survey portal. All answers must be submitted through the online application portal only.
- CPED FY22 Budget Template
- Use this Template to complete your organization's proposed budget for the FY22 budget period for the strategies for which your organization is re-applying to continue or applying to add.
- CPED Budget Guidance
- This document provides additional guidance on budget requirements and recommendations for each Strategy.
- This document is also posted on Grant Management: Invoices and Fiscal Management webpage.
- Please see the Health Navigation and Clinical Services: Reimbursement and Fiscal Management webpage for additional information specific to this strategy, including the eCaST Bundled Payment System, current allowable purchases list and eCaST Fixed Amount Awards.
Access a short introductory video on each strategy. CDPHE recommends watching the video for any strategy or strategies you are considering applying to add.
The Program Manual provides additional information and detail about each strategy and its requirements. CDPHE recommends reviewing the Program Manual for any strategy or strategies your organization is considering applying to add.