Colorado's Combined Cancer Evaluation Plan
This document is the comprehensive performance measurement and evaluation plan for CDPHE's breast, cervical and colorectal cancer programs. The plan spans two program timeframes (2017-2022 for breast and cervical cancer and 2020-2025 for colorectal cancer) and is updated annually.
- September 2021 Revision to the complete cancer evaluation plan
- Colorado’s Approach to Cancer - a graphic that visualizes CDPHE’s overall approach to cancer prevention and control as well as the intersection of strategies across both the socio-ecological model and the cancer continuum of care.
- Colorado’s Cancer Logic Model - a high-level graphic logic model (theory of change) for CDPHE’s cancer prevention and control efforts.
- Previous evaluation plans:
- December 2020 Revision to the complete cancer evaluation plan
- September 2019 Revision to evaluation questions and performance measures only (September 30, 2019).
- Original Five-Year Evaluation Plan (2017-2022), including the complete evaluation narrative, evaluation questions and performance measures, data sources and data management plans (September 27, 2018).
Cancer Evaluation Stakeholder Workgroup
The Cancer Evaluation Stakeholder Workgroup (ESW) exists to provide a forum for information exchange and open discussion between CDPHE programs and external partners to help inform the scope and focus of cancer program evaluation so that findings may be utilized to improve cancer programs. If you would like to participate in the Cancer ESW, please contact Shannon Lawrence, CDPHE Cancer Evaluator.
- Access agendas, slides and notes from Cancer ESW meetings.
Women's Wellness Connection (WWC) Health Navigation and Clinical Services Interactive Reach Maps (updated with FY 2020-2021 data)
- These interactive maps show the percent of eligible uninsured and insured women ages 21 to 39 and 40 to 64 served at clinics funded for WWC Health Navigation and Clinical Services.
- This slidedeck summarizes the implementation of the HNCS strategy between June 30, 2019 to June 29, 2020, including the reach of women served.
Cancer Plan Progress
The Colorado Cancer Coalition Year in Review reports provide annual updates on the activities of the Coalition's Task Forces and progress related to the Colorado Cancer Plan.