Statement of Work (SOW)
- The Post-Award Meeting and the other Kick-Off/Cohort recordings and presentations are found in this Google Drive folder.
Action plan and documents
- Action Plan template (health systems and government organizations)
- Action Plan template (community based organizations)
Orientation and Start-Up Activities
- The purpose of these activities is to orient organizations to the steps required to initiate Cancer Prevention and Early Detection (CPED) program implementation.
Planning for implementation
- Health Navigation and Clinical Services (HNCS) Planning Activities
- Health Navigation for Insured Planning Activities
- The Community Outreach (TCO) Planning Activities
Progress reports provide CPED staff an understanding of progress toward contract deliverables and may identify implementation challenges or technical assistance needs, allowing organizations to adjust and continuously improve their work. All organizations must submit Progress Reports for funded strategies annually according to the following schedule:
|Budget Period||CPED Reporting Period||Deadline to update primary program contact in AMS||Progress Report Available||Progress Report Due|
FY24 through FY27
|June 30 - December 31||
Progress reports will be announced in the CPED Weekly Update when available. Primary Program Contacts will receive a notification email that Progress Reports are open. Organizations are responsible for completing progress reports on time with complete responses as a contract requirement and must respond to all CPED inquiries related to Progress Reports.