Health First Colorado's Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCP) is a treatment program for eligible women who have been diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer. Health First Colorado BCCP also covers breast and cervical conditions that may lead to cancer if not treated. BCCP is administered by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF).
- Who qualifies, where to access services and how to apply.
- Eligible diagnoses.
- Enrollment step list. (revised August 2022)
- Lawful presence verification. (all applicants for BCCP must be lawfully present in Colorado)*
- Client Profile Tool. (required for enrollment into Health First Colorado’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCP))
- BCCP fax cover sheet. (revised September 2021)
- Health First Colorado &, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) Paper Application. (located in "by mail" section)
- Presumptive Eligibility form | In Spanish.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- BCCP Training (September 2021)
* SB21-199 does not remove the lawful presence requirement for Health First Colorado BCCP clients.