- Start here: Enrollment step list (revised 08/2022).
- Eligible diagnoses.
- Lawful presence verification. (all applicants for BCCP must be lawfully present in Colorado)*
- Client Profile Tool. (required for enrollment into Health First Colorado’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCP)
- BCCP fax cover sheet. (revised September 2021)
- Health First Colorado &, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) Paper Application. (located in "by mail" section)
- Presumptive Eligibility form | In Spanish.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- BCCP Training (September 2021)
- Healthcare Policy and Financing BCCP website.
Enrolling Clients into Non-WWC Health First Colorado BCCP
Individuals who have been screened and diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer at a non-Health Navigation and Clinical Services (i.e., non-WWC) clinic also may be eligible for treatment through Health First Colorado BCCP. Other eligibility criteria remain the same. The following forms, which are available on the HCPF BCCP website, must be faxed to HCPF at 303-866-2573 to begin the enrollment process:
- The signature page of the full Health First Colorado application (after the application has been completed).
- The completed Presumptive Eligibility form (available on the HCPF BCCP website).
- The non-WWC Provider Attestation (available on the HCPF BCCP website).
- The completed lawful presence verification.
For any questions regarding this process or Health First Colorado BCCP, please call Health First Colorado’s BCCP Coordinator, at 303-866-2721 or visit the HCPF BCCP website.
* SB21-199 did not remove the lawful presence requirement for Health First Colorado BCCP clients.