Eligibility* and enrollment requirements
- Verify eligibility for breast services:
- Transgender women who have taken or are taking hormones for gender transition
- Transgender men who have not had a bilateral mastectomy
- Non-binary individuals
- Ages 40-64
Verify eligibility for cervical services:
- Clients 21-64 with services
2. Verify a family income at or below 250 percent of federal poverty level (self-report).
3. Assess insurance status.
- During eligibility assessment, all uninsured clients should be referred to Health First Colorado or Connect for Health Colorado for assessment of eligibility for Health First Colorado or subsidized marketplace health insurance coverage.
5. Complete the Client Profile Tool (optional, except in cases of enrollment into Health First Colorado’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCP)