Before Health Navigation or Clinical Services are provided, organizations must verify the client meets eligibility requirements. Health Navigation and Clinical Services eligibility and enrollment requirements are found in the Health Navigation and Clinical Services Strategy Administrative Program Manual. The tools below relate to some of the eligibility and enrollment requirements.
Tools for eligibility* and enrollment
- Verify eligibility for breast services:
- Transgender women who have medically transitioned
- Transgender men who have not had a bilateral mastectomy
- Non-binary individuals
- Ages 40-64
- Verify eligibility for cervical services:
- Clients 21-64 with cervixes
- Verify a family income at or below 250 percent of federal poverty level (self-report).
- Assess insurance status.
- During eligibility assessment, all uninsured clients should be referred to Health First Colorado or Connect for Health Colorado for assessment of eligibility for Health First Colorado or subsidized marketplace health insurance coverage.
- Complete Combined Consent form.
- Complete Client Profile Tool (optional, except in cases of enrollment into Health First Colorado's Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCP))
*As of July 1, 2022, SB21-199 removed the lawful presence requirement from state and local benefit programs, including the CPED/WWC and WISEWOMAN Programs.