Professional Development Training Resources (developed in partnership with the University of Colorado). This catalog is updated as resources become available.
- Partner Trainings Catalog.
- Training topic span many aspects of CPED organization work including: barrier reduction, budgeting and management, clinical care, collaborations, communications, CQI, cultural competency, evidence-based interventions, motivational interviewing, outreach, patient navigation, program planning and evaluation, sustainability, team-based care, and workforce development.
Fiscal Year 2021 Contracting Documents
- Strategy start-up activities to be completed by organizations adding strategies (Targeted Community Outreach, Clinic Quality Improvement, and/or Health Navigation and Clinical Services).
Slides and recordings of webinars giving a basic overview pf the Health Navigation and Clinical Services strategy.
Quarterly CPED Calls
- The Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Program hosts optional calls to provide programmatic training and share and discuss important information about the program. All calls are recorded and posted below. Access the calendar for additional details and call-in information.
- Access recordings and materials from past calls.
CPED Virtual Conference Recordings
- Recordings and presentation slides of selected sessions from the June 8, 2021 conference include:
- Health Literacy in the time of COVID | Presentation Slides
- WWC Clinical Updates 2021 | Presentation Slides
- Colorectal Cancer Updates
- Peer Sharing Panel Discussion
- 30 Years of WWC Slideshow
- 30 Years of WWC Timeline
TCO Virtual Summit (September 23, 2021)
- Webinar Recording
- Key Evaluation Findings for the Implementation and Reach of the Community Outreach (TCO) strategy (presentation slides)
- The Community Outreach (TCO) strategy Reach and Outcome Data Over Time and Input. (presentation slides)
CQI Tobacco Webinar (October 21, 2021)
Evidence-Based Intervention Technical Assistance Providers
- If funded for the Clinic Quality Improvement strategy, your organization will work with the Organization Lead, CQI Strategy Lead, and Technical Assistance Providers to support the implementation of Evidence-Based Interventions.
Reducing Anxiety Webinar (November 2021)
Email email@example.com with questions.