Kickoff and cohort meetings
- Action Plan (January 24, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- Grant management (February 7, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- HNCS clinical guidelines (January 19, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- HNCS overview (January 31, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- eCaST data entry and reports (February 21, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- HNCS cohort peer sharing (March 21, 2023, 10:00 am - 12:00 p.m.)
- TCO overview (February 8, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- TCO cohort training - setting up the TCO team (March 7, 2023, 10:00 am - 12:00 p.m.)
Cancer County Health Index Tool
This tool was developed to identify the risk factors for and burden of breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer across Colorado. The Cancer County Health Index Tool includes maps to visualize the cancer health index results (i.e. county rankings) while also providing county-level data on the risk factors that influence cancer screening and outcomes. In this way, the Cancer County Health Index Tool allows users to view overall county rankings by cancer type as well as rankings on the individual health topic areas (e.g., Health Behaviors, Clinical Care). Lower rankings (e.g., 64 out of 64) and numerical quadrants (e.g., 49 to 64 group) in the maps reflect counties with greater cancer risk factors or burden.
Quarterly CPED Calls
- The Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Program hosts optional calls to provide programmatic training and share and discuss important information about the program. All calls are recorded and posted below. Access the calendar for additional details and call-in information.
- Access recordings and materials from past calls.
Email email@example.com with questions.