TCO Participant Worksheet
The TCO Participant Worksheet is optional but contains the data elements that must be reported in the TCO Data Portal. Printable versions:
Editable versions of these worksheets and an Excel data template are available by contacting Justin Palarino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The worksheet is optional but contains the elements that must be reported in the TCO Data Portal.
TCO Data Collection Notification
Authorization for Release of Information
This form may be used for clients that will obtain a screening service at a clinic other than the organization's clinic in order to obtain screening outcome data from the other clinic.
Beginning July 1, 2021, enter data into the new TCO Data Portal for participants to whom your organization initiated contact for direct assistance to screening. Any data should be entered as soon as it is available for an individual participant and can be updated at your convenience by using the Save and Return Later function. To learn more about the new TCO Data Portal, see these FAQs and instructional resources.
- Login to the Colorado Health Informatics Data System (HIDS) to access the TCO Dashboard.
- This is an interactive, secure data summary that uses participant-level data reported through the TCO Data Portal and eCaST (for screening status), if available. The TCO Dashboard also provides status updates on each organization's contract deliverables reported through semi-annual progress reports and provides contact information. Access is granted after being awarded funding to participate in TCO.
- TCO Dashboard How-To Guide.
- This document provides information on how to access the TCO Dashboard and use all its features to better understand your organization's data.
- TCO Dashboard Demonstration.